Today, I'm sharing a round up of my DIY projects that will definitely make great gifts this holiday. I plan on making a few for those hard to shop people on my list because I think they will appreciate the personalized touch and get good use out of them.
If you click on the title of each gift idea it will take you to the step by step instructions listed for each project.
- Buy a picture frame
- Spray the glass with chalkboard spray paint
- Add on some chalk, a cute saying & gift
Coffee Lip Scrub
- Add together a few ingredients
-Bottle in a cute container
-Add a fun gift tag & ribbon
Sharpie Coffee Mug
-Find the perfect plain mug
-Decorate with some Sharpie's
-Bake to preserve
-Toss in a bag of holiday flavored beans to make the perfect gift
Mongogram Flower Letter
- Buy a large letter at your local craft store
-Pick out the perfect blooms
-Glue to decorate
-Write a personalized message on the back as a keepsake
- Get a large jar or vase
- Choose the cutest small succulents, even a cactus if you're feeling crazy
- Add in some rocks
- Print a cute gift tag with "how to care" instructions
-Select the perfect drinking glass
- Get your free printable from my post
- Add on the "lips" with a marker
-Pair with a bottle of wine & gift to your bestie
-Some patience to walk the aisles at Lowe's
- A few supplies that you wouldn't expect
- A fancy new tray to use for perfume, cheese, or anything you please
And, in case you missed it last December...I promise you- this is the BEST Gift Guide & one you haven't seen yet. Perfect for any smart friend or family member you still can't find anything for.
Follow me on Instagram where I love sharing fun pictures of all my DIY projects.