I have SO many things I want to do once the wedding planning has come to an end. Fall is my favorite season, and if I could find a place where it's like this year round I am totally moving.
I've rounded up some Fall Date Ideas so let's get to it.
- Play in the leaves
- While you're at it, rake the leaves...together. It can be fun, I swear
- Go for a drive and look at the pretty scenery...fall is SO beautiful
- Make a new chili recipe together
- Try on Halloween costumes and see who can choose the funniest one
- Venture to a pumpkin farm and pick one out for your house
- Scare yourselves and go to a haunted house
- Play at the park
- Sip on some wine at a local vineyard or winery
- Look at houses for sale and visit open houses...it's cool looking at other people's homes
- Enjoy a local football game
- Build a fire and enjoy the outdoors
- Go window shopping and start choosing Christmas gifts
- Pretend you're a kid and build a fort to watch movies in
- Enjoy football on TV and make some yummy snacks to eat
- Go for a bike ride before the snow starts
- Take a class together...cooking, at a brewery, or on something you enjoy as a couple
- Go fishing
- Play some board games (one of my favorite games is Scrabble)
- Get lost together in a corn maze
There is so much to do and see with the change of each season. Enjoy it to the fullest and get your fill of fun.
What's your favorite Fall thing to do?!
PS..TEN DAYS until the wedding!!