What's better during the Lazy Sunday fall football season than a delicious and easy snack?!! Bacon Wrapped Smokies are sure to top your appetizer list after you make them just once.
What you need:
Lil Smokies (the packaged kind from the grocery store)
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
2. Open the smokies and bacon
3. Cut the pound of bacon in half down the middle
4. Take each strip of bacon and wrap around the smokie and secure at the top with a toothpick
Tip: I usually take a handful of toothpicks and set them aside so I don't have to keep reaching in my container with bacon covered hands
5. Lay on cookie sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar
6. Bake on 325 degrees in the oven for 35 minutes
Depending on the situation I sometimes then put them in a crock-pot on warm so they can be enjoyed throughout the day.
Let me know if you try them and enjoy them as much as we do.